Let’s do a Friday Five! A Friday Five is supposed to be some small questionnaire bloggers fill out every Friday. It comes from this website. I hope this thing turns out pretty interesting… After all, I have to find inspiration somewhere, and simple questions can’t be that bad a start.
1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
Doing all the paperwork for the university, spending a lot of time with my family, getting used to my city again.
2. What was your first summer job?
English-Spanish/Spanish-English translation for people in my neighborhood.
3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
I’d go to Japan, of course!!! or back to San Francisco.
4. What was your worst vacation ever?
I haven’t had one.
5. What was your best vacation ever?
I think that would be my year-long vacation in Dubuque, IA! (featuring SAN FRANCISCO, CA)
That was it? Man, how uninteresting!!! Don’t I have anything to say? This blog sucks. My mind sucks!
Where are the muses? Where, huh? Where???
Can anybody help me!? Any ideas welcome!